Smooth alcohol tastings, crafty concoction demonstrations, and multi-cultural revelations in boozy elixirs mark this fermentable occasion with a saucy education in Prohibition Era Philly favorites.
From the winter-warmth intimacy of the tavern/restaurant we’ll sample and learn about the craftiest 1920’s creations with friends old and new. Woman and men have from the dawn of time sought after alcohol perfection: from the Pharaohs of Egypt to lover’s cups shared under the “honey” moon. Join us for this global perspective on booze with Philadelphia at the very center.
*Tour Minimums* - This tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to run. If that minimum is not met you will either be refunded or asked to reschedule.
Infusion Lounge (16 S. 2nd St. Phila 19106)
- 3:45-4:00 pm- Check-in. Optional drink order (additional).
- 4:00-5:00 pm- Alcohol 101: fermentation and distillation.
- *Education: global creations, prohibition, mixology demonstration, samples.
JJ Bootleggers Moonshine Bar (2nd St. Phila 19106)
- 5:00-5:15 pm- Optional food; optional drink order (additional).
- 5:15-6:00 pm- Distillation, Bootlegging, and Moonshine 101.
- *Moonshine tastings, demonstration, and education.
Duration: 2 hours.
- Includes: Education. Multiple tastings. Mixology demonstration.
- *Hot food, additional drinks optional.